|Introduced in...||Dillon's Rolling Western Last Stand|
|Task||Find an Aurolia!|
Getting the Quest
Madam Croaky: - Ribbit! I have glad tidings!
- The stork brought me some new froggy spawn!
- When my precious husband died, I didn't think I would smile again.
- But now, I'm happier than a frog with a million jewels!
- We should celebrate this rare and precious occasion with something equally great.
- The ultimate treasure, an aurolia would make a perfect gift for the occasion!
- I'm sure no one will mind if I select this gift for myself.
- It's extremely rare, but do you best! Hop to it!
Madam Croaky: - Ribbit! Ribbit! This is a perfect maternity gift. Thank you!
- It's a jaw-droppingly beautiful! It's a most exquisite gift!
- But... For me, greater than any sparkly gift is...
- The gift of my new tadpoles! I'm going to be the best froggy mother to them!
- Ooh! I think can feel them kicking. They must be due already!
- Thank you for helping me experience a joy that is better than jewels!
- Please take my riches. I will have my flippers full looking after all my tadpoles!
- Ribbit! Thank you, and so long, ranger!
Failed to complete task
Madam Croaky: - Croak! Croak! Croak! Croak! Croak! Croak!
- These babies make a lot of noise even before they hatch!
- You're little more than a baby ranger yourself!
- If you don't have the gem I wanted, you will just have to give me cash so I can buy it.