|Introduced in...||Dillon's Rolling Western Danger Valley|
|Task||Find a Drowsy Blossom growing in a high place!|
Reminder: the quest has to be taken before Dillon can find the item.
Getting the Quest
Sebastian: - My poor boy! He can't sleep at all lately.
Sebastian's Son: - Can't... sleep...
Sebastian: - Anyone who smells a drowsy blossom instantly feels sleepy.
- So we need to get our hands on one of these flowers.
- But they only grow at higher altitudes.
- I'm sure you'll find one if you search around high enough.
- As you might guess, I suffer from vertigo, so I can't possibly get it myself.
- We're counting on you!
Sebastian: - That's it! You really found a drowsy blossom!
Sebastian's Son: - Check it out! It smells really goo... Zzz!
Sebastian: - Thanks, mister.
- I should be able to get to sleep as fast as my paw with this.
Failed to complete task
Sebastian: - My poor boy. We're just going to have give up on flowers and sleeping for now.
Sebastian's Son: - Need... sleep...
Sebastian: - Me and this ranger have some important money talk to do now, Son.
- This is man's talk, so you should just try to get some rest.
Sebastian's Son: - Ok, Paw!