|Defence Gate Locations||North, East and West|
|Number of Ancient Ruins||3|
|Latest Appearence||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger|
|Number of Scrogs Started||??|
|Starting Train Health||N/A|
The Grambol Ranch is the next village of the game, Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger after Beginsville. This village's mayor is Mitch. It's also known as Side Stage 1: "A Tip for the Dead". You will enter the village with 1000 gold.
- The town only has 3 defense gates.
- There is is a single Heart Piece in the Field, but its location is a secret.
- You will encounter Veggrocks.
- There are 3 Ancient Ruins around the Grambol Ranch.
- When you first play through this village, you are able to buy the Puncher Gloves by the end of Day 1.
- Dillon will first meet Gallo, a gunslinger that can help him in this stage. However once you payed the first time, he will duel him in Day 3.
Star Time Requirements
4 Stars: 8:50 or under
3 Stars: 8:51 - 14:00
2 Stars: 14:01 - 18:22
1 Star: 18:23 or over
The 5th Star is earned by completing all quests. Here are the Quests for this stage: