|Basic Damage||No Hold Arms|
- These are hastily remodeled watchtowers. The gunners are experienced war vets, so they can be counted on in a pinch.
Gun towers are important structures that expands visible areas on the map and attacks Grocks. They are capable of equipping various types of guns, each dealing a certain amount of damage to a Grock, with a constant rate of fire within a given range.
These towers are essential for intercepting Grock attacks.
- Different types of guns can be mounted to a gun tower. Each has its own strategies and uses, such as the Shotgun being used to defend the immediate area a particular tower.
- Some Grocks prioritize attacking gun towers over villages. If a Grock cannot be defeated by a gun tower, it can at the very least weaken the Grock so that it can be defeated with a simple Rolling Attack or stall the Grock until Dillon can arrive to defeat it.
See a gun's respective page for specific strategies.
- All Coyote Troopers are equipped with the same radio device to communicates Dillon and Russ of anything happens.
- If a gun tower is suffering an attack, a advice message from the Coyote Trooper) appears in the Top Screen: "Gun tower # is under attack!"