|First Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|Latest Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger|
- "Ribbit! You can call me Madam Croaky! I'm a wealthy pond owner with a penchant for precious stones."
- -Madam Croaky
Madam Croaky is a rich jewelry maker and pond owner in the game. She enlists Dillon's help to find Gems and other rare items to make precious jewelry for herself. In the last quest Dillon completes, she reveals that she will be a mother.
Quests in Dillon's Rolling Western
- Introducing Madam Croaky - Collect 7 Pebble Bubbles from mines. Available in Cinchville.
- Dew Collector - Collect 3 Earth Dews from mines. Available in Riverford.
- Skull Collecting - Collect 1 Skull Stone from a defeated Ramgrock. Available in Hillville.
- Lovely Bubbly - Collect 10 Candy Drops from mines. Available in River Delta.
- Farewell Froggy! - Collect 1 Aquacite from mines. Available in Fort Denial.
- Madam Croaky is Back! - Collect 5 Orchid Hearts from mines. Available in Danger Valley.
- The New Madam Croaky - Collect 5 Fire Nozzles from Diggrocks. Available in Dust Bowl.
- Croaky Jr - Collect 1 Aurolia from mines. Available in Last Stand.
- Madam Croaky's Bubble Baubles - Collect 3 Pebble Bubbles from mines. Available in Beginsville.
- Madam Croaky's Red-Hot Helmets - Collect 2 Red Helmet Rocks from Bossgrocks. Available in Gambol Ranch.
- If the player accepts the quest "Skull Collecting", Madame Croaky will greet Dillon by saying "We meet again Dillon" even if the player didn't accept her first or second quest.