|Madam Croaky is Back!|
|Introduced in...||Dillon's Rolling Western Danger Valley|
|Task||Collect 5 Orchid Hearts!|
Getting the Quest
Madam Croaky: - Croak!
- Croak! Croak!
- Croak! Sorry, I had a frog in my throat! Croaky's back!
- The most amazing thing happened at my husband's funeral.
- My eyes fell upon the frog of my dreams!
- It just so happens we got married and he is up to his eyeballs in money!
- They say you can't buy love, but loving the right froggy can make you rich!
- Now that I'm married again, I've regained my love of gems. That's right, Croaky is back!
- It's a bit short notice, but I need to return to my lavish lifestyle right away!
- I need a symbol of my new love -- 5 orchid hearts should be enough.
- One for me, and the rest I will give to my fancy friends.
- I'm sure it won't be easy to find them all...
- But now that money is no object for me, I will pay you handsomely.
- I'm counting on you! Ribbit!
Madam Croaky: - Wow! The purple sparkle in these stones is so regal!
- Their beauty has exceeded my expectations.
- And now I have my flippers on them.
- Now for your reward!
Failed to complete task
Madam Croaky: - Croa...! I can tell you failed by the look on your face.
- My new husband was looking forward to seeing those purple sparklies too.
- We both demand compensation!