|First Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|Latest Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger|
|Drop Loot|| Lava (Common)
Fire Stone (Uncommon)
Drop of Magma (Rare)
- "These volcanic grocks pose great danger to flammable buildings. Be careful of the magma that drips off their bodies."
Magmagrocks attack by charging wildly at Dillon. If they strike and damage Dillon, they will rebound unaffected. However, if Dillon manages to avoid this charging attack, they will slip at the end of the attack, causing their magma surrounding them to be extinguished for a moment and allowing Dillon to attack them before they reheat.
Magmagrocks have a moderate defense, similar to that of a Stronggrock. In addition to this, their magma covering must first be removed before Dillon can attack the grock, either by avoiding their aforementioned attack or by attacking the grock with a Tunnel Attack.
- Magmagrocks can easily burn down wooden towers on contact, requiring the use of iron and steel towers to protect against them.
- Defeating a Magmagrock with the Tunnel Attack is required to complete one of Rachel's requests, Red Flash Extinguisher!.
- The Magmagrock, once extinguished, resembles a solid beige Footgrock with small craters on its body.
- A much larger form of this grock is found in Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger Treasure Hunts.