|First Appearence||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|Found in...||All Villages (5 in each Village)|
- Once you find one, get digging at once.
- You need to use weaker attacks such as grinding to get more treasure.
- The greater the number of attacks you do, the better your chances of digging up items.
- Mine locations change on a daily basis due to tectonic movements.
- Several large clumps of ore can be found in each mine.
- The color of the ore pile tells you whether it contains a small bit of ore and mixed common gems, larger amount of ore, or rarer gems.
- Assorted Grocks can be found inside on occasion.
- Use the Grocks to your advantage by defeating them to increase your combo!
- When you are looking for mines, look for a beam of light shining in the sky. The beam of light will lead you to a mine! To let you know if a mine has been visited or not, the beam will stop shining once the mine has been cleaned out.
- Once located, they appear on the map as a small blue twinkle.
- You will find 5 Mines in each Day.
- Mine Chunk Spoils*
Pink Mine Chunk
- Common: Shards
- Uncommon: Nuggets
- Rare: Chunks
Regular Mine Chunk
Yellow Mine Chunk
[1*] Depending on the village, spoils can be different