|Introduced in...||Dillon's Rolling Western Last Stand|
|Task||Protect towers from being destroyed!|
Note: This is one of those quests that have to be taken before starting the day. If you don't take the quest, it will not be available to you. This doesn't count as a penalty.
Getting the Quest
Colonel Buster: - Ah! You've come a long way since we first met.
- Now you know how to use your towers like a true commander.
- And you finally found out how to treat them like ladies.
- Ahem! Anyway, on to your final mission.
- Let's see how much you really love your towers.
- Do not allow your towers to be destroyed more than 3 times.
- All towers count, even rebuilt ones.
- Do your best, and defend your towers' honor with all worth!
Colonel Buster: - Hot doggity! You did it!
- Your love of towers really took me back.
- I remember completing this operation when I was a pup.
- Getting through it gave me the experience to be a leader.
- The road to becoming a real hero took much longer...
- But I can see you cherish towers as much as I do.
- Don't forget that after you have restored peace to the plains, there won't be any more need for these lovely towers.
- So love and protect them while you still can.
- Treat them like ladies. Woof! Woof!
- Operation complete!
Failed to complete task
Colonel Buster: - I say! I thought you told me that you love your towers.
- If you don't protect them, you certainly don't love them.
- Now cough up so I can look after them myself.