|Operation Grock 'n' Roll|
|Introduced in...||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|Task||Defeat 5 grocks with only dash rolls!|
Getting the Quest
Colonel Buster: - Ah! If you young pups like towers so much, you'll know how important it is to coordinate with them.
- Towers can attack grocks to weaken them.
- Then you can dash roll them to take them out in one hit.
- The towers rock 'em, then you roll 'em! Woof! Woof!
- A real commander should be able to do it 5 times!
- Commence Operation Grock 'n' Roll!
Colonel Buster: - You did well finishing off the grocks your towers softened up!
- Hot doggity! Now, that's real coordination of resources.
- Company! Operation complete! This is for you.
Failed to complete task
Colonel Buster: - A commander should always work with his troops.
- I've seen stray mutts coordinate better than that.
- Sorry -- operation costs need to be met. Cough up!
- Stay closed in the Gun Tower and aiming the grock squad. When they weakened (minimize sized and ), use a dash roll in it.
- The player maybe cheating for complete this quest. If Dillon defeats almost members in grock squad and leaves one left with few damages (escaping from the battle), the grock squad minimized his size in the plains, allowing Dillon make a instantly elimination using dash roll.