|First Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|Affiliations||Dillon, Various Villages, Various Mayors|
|Latest Appearence||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger|
"Every ranger needs a good pardner! Isn't that right, buddy?"
Russ is Dillon's trusty squirrel sidekick who acts as the eyes and voice of the duo while Dillon is the muscle and image. Russ provides physical and emotional support for Dillon. On the game's official site, it was revealed that Russ had a hidden knack for inventions and that he's the one who made Dillon's radio to communicate with him.
- Russ will fly above the field on his Helibike and alert Dillon when the Grocks are starting a raid.
- Russ collects and saves all of the money that Dillon earns. While you can spend all your money on gear and towers, Russ controls how much money will be spent.
- He is often mistaken for a mouse to his dismay.
- He always hates it when Dillon gets new gear he unlocks as the game progresses.
- Making up for this is that Russ acquires the Victory Charm in the final stage, which can play a crucial role in determining whether or not Dillon defeats the game's last boss before it reaches the village.
- As the game goes on, Russ will reveal more of their past, one of which is that they never knew their parents.
- The real reason they are doing this is because King Ron has the deeds to their childhood home and won't give it back to them without a large sum of cash, however Dillon and Russ never knew that it was King Ron that had the deeds, but instead he answered as anonymous.
- He reappears in Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger.