|Introduced in...||Dillon's Rolling Western Dust Bowl|
|Task||Find Scruffrooms growing near the scruffles.|
Reminder: the quest has to be taken before Dillon can find the item.
Getting the Quest
Sebastian: - Just look at my poor boy! He's as thin as a stork!
Sebastian's Son: - Just bones!
Sebastian: - If he doesn't get something nutritious soon, he'll waste away!
- For a caloric meal, there's nothing better than a scruffroom!
- Scruffrooms are so called because they grow near scruffles!
- But they only sprout at dusk, so they are not easy to find.
- There's no way I can go and get one at such a dangerous time of day.
- Would you mind?
Sebastian: - Thank you!
- Look, Son! We've got a nice scruffroom for you.
- Let's cook it and eat it right away!
Sebastian's Son: - ...
- It tastes great! It's better than the mushrooms they serve at school.
- I don't wanna pretend to be sick anymore.
- We asked him to do lots of tough things for us.
- If he couldn't do it, we even planned to take his money.
- But I don't wanna pretend anymore!
Sebastian: - Son! You shouldn't have just blurted it out to him like that!
- Well, there you have it, ranger. We've cheating you all this time. Sorry!
- I thought you'd never be able to get us a scruffroom.
- But you did. And I think it made us both come to our senses.
- You've reformed us and saved us from a life of crime!
- Thanks, ranger!
- Here's the money we owe you.
Failed to complete task
Sebastian: - Oh, my poor boy, poor boy! You won't get to eat a scruffroom after all.
- Darn it! You might waste away, but I will never forget you... Sob!
Sebastian's Son: - I don't wanna die!
Sebastian: - Don't worry. If you die, I will make sure this ranger pays for it.
- I'm sure he'd prefer to settle out of court anyway.
Sebastian's Son: - Yippee!