|Featured in||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|Featured Grocks||? (Ultimogrock)|
|Quest 1||Croaky Jr|
|Quest 2||Operation Caretaker|
|Quest 3||To Dillon...|
- "You're too late, ranger. We can't fight fate. We'll just have to give up and surrender."
- -Don Iguana
Stage 10: "Farewell, Hero" is the tenth and final Stage in the game, Dillon's Rolling Western. Dillon and his companion Russ finish off their quest to defeat the last of the Grocks at the Last Stand. But what they don't know is what lies ahead that could make it, or beak it.
Don Iguana: - Dillon and Russ, you may think that you're unbeatable, young rangers.
- But you're risking your lives by coming here.
Russ: - Sorry? What're you saying?
Don Iguana: - There's been strange goings on down at the lava lake to the east of the village.
- I won't be long now before the "last boss" shows himself.
- We're going the same way as that proud civilization that came before us... Just as it was written in the ancient texts...
Russ: - Ugh. This is why I never wanna grow up...
- Adults are always negative and miserable and talk like they know what's going on!
- Listen!, Mayor! It's OK! The ancients won!
Don Iguana: - What? Is this from Professor Packa? Did she finally decipher the ancient texts?
- Praised be... Then we still have some hope...
Russ: - Yes, just leave everything to me and my pardner here!
Don Iguana: - Yes, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost hope.
- There are still a few days before the "last boss" will attack.
- Please, I beg of you! Protect the village... Protect these lands!
- All right... Listen to what this old hound has to say.
Don Iguana: - Thank you, good luck.
[... if you refuse take this mission, you can view this answer.]
Don Iguana: - I see. You're too busy... But are you sure you couldn't manage it?
Advice message: - If you do not attempt this quest now, it will not be available again later.
[If you refuse the mission a second time...]
Don Iguana: - Ok. Sorry for bothering you with that. No need to worry.
Russ: - Hey, buddy! Take a look at this!
[Appears an image of Victory Charm]
Russ: - The lizard mayor gave me this lucky charm.
- At first, I thought it was just some dirty old ball, but actually it's an ancient artifact that the settlers dug up!
- It must be "Victory Charm"!
- Isn't it swell? It's just great. I love it!
- Oh, and it's not for you for a change!
[After 5 minutes in the plains.]
Russ: - Hey! Look at the sky...
- The village will be locked during a raid.
- If you've got bussiness in the village, do it now!
[After 6 minutes in the plains.]
Russ: - Watch out! The grocks are coming!
Free Time (Saloon) Day 1
[Select Gear if you can buy equipments.]
Sal: - Psst! Hey, ranger!
- A strong guy needs strong equipment. What will it be?
[Select Rest to proceed.]
Don Iguana: - Dillon, Russ, I'm glad to see you're both safe.
- We still haven't seen the "last boss" yet, though.
Russ: - I think this charm is really working!
Don Iguana: - Erm... Yes, if you say so...
Russ: - Ugh, not again. You're back to your old self.
- You could try being a bit more enthusiastic after all the hard work Dillon's doing.
Don Iguana: - No, I'm grateful. I really am. But the "last boss" is...
Russ: - Hey, exactly what is this "land" you're talking about?
- Aren't you thinking about this place in the future?
Don Iguana: - If this place has a future...
Russ: - What's wrong with you? That's it! I'm off to bed.
Free Time (Saloon) Day 2
Free Time (Saloon) Day 3