|First Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger|
|Latest Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger|
Stranger is mysterious ranger that appears in Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger. He is one of the clients that you talk to for completing tasks about ranger tactics using your allies. He also gives you helpful strategies in exchange for Grock Coins.
These are the hints, tips and tricks that Stranger tells Dillon in exchange for Grock Coins. He tells Good News for 1 Grock Coin and Great News for 5 Grock Coins. In each stage, he has different information to share.
Main Stage 0
- "There are always three of them in every stage...
- Three hidden doors leading to ancient ruins. If I were you, I'd keep looking until I found all of them."
- "Try grabbing four scruffles lickety-split...
- Something a little special will happen."
- "If you equip any gun tower with a cannon...
- you'll get a lot of bang for your buck!"
- "On the first day, keep an eye on which dens the grocks come out of.
- This knowledge might help you in the following days if you can remember it."
Side Stage 1
- "You may already know this, but those Red Helmet Rocks...
- You can chip 'em off of Bossgrocks. rind 'em down!"
- "You know the stones you can break with a dash roll? Break three of them quickly.
- It doesn't hurt to try it."
- "If you're going to set up a shotgun...
- I'd recommend doing so on tower #1...or tower #5."
- "An ally can really help in a fight against a Bossgrock."