|The "Triple S" Tactic|
|Introduced in...||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger Gambol Ranch|
|Task||Defeat three or more grock groups with a tower shotgun.|
Getting the Quest
Colonel Buster: Ah, you there. Let's see if I can put a name to yer faces.
- Hmm... Nope, it's no use. I'm drawing a complete blank.
- Anyhow, you look like you've been 'round a tower or two.
- Reckon you'd be able to take out three groups of grocks with a tower shotgun?
- That's three groups with a tower shotgun, and you'll get a... you know... a bonus.
- All right, whippersnappers! Commence operations!
- Right, then. Get to it! Look sharp!
Colonel Buster: Well? Mission accomplished? Ho ho, fine work!
- You two are a couple of promising recruits.
- Right, that's it then. Operation complete!
- Let's give you this. Here you go!
Failed to complete task
Colonel Buster: ??