|Triple March Island|
|Defence Gate Locations||East, South, and West|
|Number of Ancient Ruins||3|
|Latest Appearence||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger|
|Number of Scrogs Started||??|
|Starting Train Health||N/A|
|Gears Recieved||Snake Talisman|
Triple March Island is a village in Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger which is run by Louie. Dillon enters this village after Swerveroad Station. It's also known as Side Stage 3: "The Fully-Armed Sharpshooter". Dillon will enter the village with 3000 gold.
- The town only has 3 defense gates.
- You will encounter Mawgrocks, Megagrocks, and Stronggrocks.
- There are 3 Ancient Ruins around the Triple March Island.
- When you first play through this village, Dillon will be given the Snake Talisman, allowing him to preform the Drift Attack.
- Dillon will first meet Nomad, the assassin that can help him in this stage. However once you payed the first time, he will duel him in Day 3.
Star Time Requirements
The 5th Star is earned by completing all quests. Here are the Quests for this stage: