|Introduced in...||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger Gambol Ranch|
|Task||Fight three battles with a ranger ally.|
Getting the Quest
Stranger: Hey, ranger. May I have a word with you?
- Just as I expected, you showed off masterful fighting skills in the last village.
- You're a solo dynamo, able to single-handedly defend villages from bands of grocks.
- But I was wondering... How would you do fighting alongside an ally?
- If you've hired another ranger to fight by your side...
- I want to see you fight as a team with another ranger for three battles.
- Do you think you can manage to cooperate with your ally in the midst of combat?
- Show me how you can fight together with a partner!
Stranger: Well, that was amazing. You were both just as energetic as I expected.
- Rangers are usually lone wolves. I thought you'd never be able to work together.
- I felt bad about pairing you up with that roughneck until you actually started fighting.
- Just wait until I tell you folks about this. Good stuff!
Failed to complete task