|First Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|Latest Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger|
|Health|| Large Grocks: Medium
Small Grocks: Low
|Drop Loot|| Pumice Dust (Common)
- "Disguised as a scruffle, this grock lies in wait for hungry scrogs. Unlike Footgrocks, this rare grock generally lives alone."
Veggrocks are the same color as scruffles, a pale yellow-white. As a matter of fact, only their face, texture and feet do not mimic those of Scruffles (since Scruffles don't have feet). As with all grocks, their skin appears like that of a rock.
Veggrocks attack by spinning like a top into Dillon. As with most grocks' attacks, rolling into the grock or curling into a ball (facing the grock's attack) will negate the attack.
Veggrocks will split into 2 or 3 smaller Veggrocks once hit, and will continuously split into smaller clones until they are too weak to cause any sort of damage, at which point Dillon can simply roll over these miniscule Veggrocks to defeat them.
- Once the sixth stage is unlocked, a red variety pops up.
- One characteristic that sets it and the Red Veggrock apart from other grocks is their strange death scream, unusually human-like or animal-like.
- Both the Veggrock and the Red Veggrock are solitary Grocks.
- It's possible to beat the game without running into a Veggrock.