|Map Icon||DRW: ??|
|First Appearance|| DRW: Cinchville
|Latest Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger|
|Drop Loot||Stone (Common)|
- "The lowest ranking of all the grocks is the Weakgrock. It's not a very strong or challenging foe."
Weakgrocks are some of the most common enemies in Dillon's Rolling Western, and easily the weakest. They are introduced in Cinchville on the first day. They are set to reappear in Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger.
Weakgrocks attack with simple headbutts, toppling over upon missing their attacks.
They have the weakest defense, being defeated with a single Rolling Attack regardless of boot strength.
- In Fort Denial, a new variety of Grock, the Maskgrock, appears, but in reality is just a Weakgrock that has armored itself. Another variety of Weakgrock, the Helmgrock, is introduced in Danger Valley which, just like the Maskgrock, has armored itself. It is unknown how the grocks acquire or equip such armor.
- Weakgrocks can be defeated instantly by level 2 and 3 Shotguns and any level of Cannon, but aren't defeated instantly by levels 1, 2, and 3 Gatling Guns, as they specialize in rapid fire.
- Interestingly, despite being possibly the most common grock, the game trailer shows Footgrocks in action, and the first grock to appear on Dillon's map is a Footgrock.
- Weakgrocks being the weakest enemy can have their role compared to the Goombas of Super Mario.
- There are also Weakgrock that are bigger in size from Treasure Hunts, they are called Bold Weakgrocks.